Music Together® Terms and Conditions. By registering online, you agree to Music Together St. John's Terms and Conditions as follows:
1. No refunds after the first class.
2. The New Family Fee is also non-refundable.
3. An administrative processing fee of 15% of the tuition fee is non-refundable.
4. Materials: CDs, songbook, DVD Guide, etc., are non-refundable, unless unopened, in a complete set and suitable for resale.
5. Registrations are not transferable. If you are unable to take a class for which you have registered, please call 709-753-2424.
6. Up to three makeup classes per semester are allowed. There are no credits for missed classes and makeups cannot be carried over to the next semester.
I agree to waive Music Together St. John's and the Dance Academy and all of the owners, teachers and staff of all claim for personal injury or property damage or loss that may arise from the use of the facilities before, during or after Music Together classes. I also accept full responsibility for my safety and the safety of my children before, during and after Music Together classes.